“Please note that the menu changes EVERY WEEK and the items below you’ll find some sample entrees that have been prepared in the past.”
- Inca Steak: 374 Calories, 12.8g Total Fat, 43.5g Protein, 226mg Sodium, 28g Carbs
Sirloin, Red Onions, Peppers, Tomatoes, Light Soy Sauce, Balsamic, Cumin, Fingerling Potatoes
- Steak Rolls & Cilantro Rice: 426 Calories, 11.2g Total Fat, 44.5g Protein, 208mg Sodium, 49.2g Carbs
Sirloin, Balsamic Reduction, Bell Peppers, Spanish Onions, Asparagus, Jasmine Rice, Cilantro, Garlic,
- Peruvian Cheese-steak Quesadillas: 385 Calories, 9.9g Total Fat, 44.6g Protein, 320mg Sodium, 26g Carbs
Sirloin, Sauteed Peppers, Onions, Low Fat Cheese, Cilantro, Light Soy Sauce, 2% Milk, Queso Fresco, Aji Amarillo, Garlic
- Ginger Sesame Beef Strips & Quinoa Bowl: 355 Calories, 12.1 Total Fat, 47.5g Protein, 195mg Sodium, 29.2g Carbs
Quinoa, Sirloin tips, Sesame seeds, Green Onions, Orange Reduction, Roasted Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Arugula
- Steak Chimichurri Kabobs: 385 Calories, 11.8 Total Fat, 47.6g Protein, 218mg Sodium, 24g Carbs
Sirloin, Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus, Red Onions, Yellow Squash, Chimichurri, Vinegar, Olive Oil
- BBQ Meatballs: 375 Calories, 13.2g Total Fat, 49.3g Protein, 268mg Sodium,27g Carbs
Turkey, Roasted Cauliflower, Red Peppers, Asparagus, Fingerling Potatoes, White Onion, Garlic, Parsley
- Stuffed Goat Cheese Meatballs: 412 Calories, 14.3g Total Fat, 47.5g Protein, 249mg Sodium, 29.2g Carbs
Ground Turkey, Goat Cheese, Orzo, Italian Herbs, Tomatoes, Grilled Squash, Balsamic Reduction, Tomato Sauce
- Green Goddess Greek Yogurt Tacos: 379 Calories, 13.4g Total Fat, 38.9g Protein, 189mg Sodium, 26.4g Carbs
Ground Turkey, Flour Tortillas, Spanish Seasoning, Greek Yogurt, Cilantro, Tarragon, Onions, Garlic, Fajita Peppers, Black Pepper, Salt, Feta Cheese
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast: 556 Calories, 14.4g Total Fat, 47.6g Protein, 312mg Sodium, 35g Carbs
Turkey, Sweet Potato Wedges, Broccolini, Caramelized Onions, Spinach, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt
- Curry Turkey Meatballs: 465 Calories, 13.1g Total Fat, 45.6g Protein, 214mg Sodium, 12g Carbs
Turkey, Rotini Pasta Curry, Parsley, Cumin, Tomato Sauce, Garlic, Ginger
- Protein Stir Fry: 550 Calories, 15.6g Total Fat, 48.3g Protein, 311mg Sodium,43g Carbs
Jasmine Rice, Chicken, Eggs, Sugar Snap Peas, Red Peppers, Onions, Light Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil
- Spanish Paella: 450 Calories, 15.4g Total Fat, 35.4g Protein, 278mg Sodium, 41g Carbs
Chicken, Spanish Rice, Saffron, Asparagus, Bell Peppers, Cauliflower, Vegetable Stock, Peas, Cilantro, Salt, Black Pepper
- Street Tacos: 336 Calories, 14.4g Total Fat, 37.5g Protein, 255mg Sodium, 26.4g Carbs
Chicken, Greek Yogurt, Fajita Veggies, Flour Tortillas, Cilantro
- Chicken Parmesan Milanese: 358 Calories, 6.5g Total Fat, 38.6g Protein, 285mg Sodium, 22g Carbs
Chicken, Parmesan Bread Crumbs, Tomato Sauce, Roasted Veggies, Roasted Garlic Fingerling Potatoes, Basil
- Stuffed Poblano Peppers: 405 Calories, 15.2g Total Fat, 42.1g Protein, 232mg Sodium, 20g Carbs
Peruvian Rotisserie chicken, Spanish Rice, Tomatoes, Garlic, Onions, Spanish Seasoning, Black Beans
- Quinoa Bowl Enchilada: 328 Calories, 11.1g Total Fat, 47.4g Protein, 210mg Sodium, 28.4g Carbs
Enchilada Style Chicken, Grilled Zucchini, Kalamata Olives, Tomatoes, Spanish Onions, Quinoa, Arugula
- Pesto Quinoa Bowl: 312 Calories, 13.3g Total Fat, 45.2g Protein, 216mg Sodium, 29.8g Carbs
Grilled Chicken, Quinoa, Arugula, Basil, Dried Cranberries, Grapes, Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest
- Gremolata Shrimp Kabobs: 312 Calories, 11.4 Total Fat, 30g Protein, 254mg Sodium, 26g Carbs
Grilled Gremolata Shrimp, Roasted; Potatoes, Turnips, Carrots, Eggplant, Garlic, Italian Parsley, Balsamic Reduction
- Old Bay Greek Yogurt Tacos: 320 Total Calories, 14.1 Total Fat, 45g Protein, 312mg Sodium, 24.7g Carbs
Grilled Shrimp, Greek Yogurt, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Bell Peppers, Onions, Fresh Herbs, Roasted Corn
- Rotini Verde Pasta: 326 Calories, 13.8 Total Fat, 41.5g Protein, 235mg Sodium, 58.4g Carbs
Grilled Salmon, Light Pesto, Rotini Pasta, Arugula, Craisins, Roasted Pearl Onions, Cherry Tomatoes
- Primavera Couscous: 438 Calories, 14.9 Total Fat, 45.2g Protein, 246mg Sodium, 39g Carbs
Lemon Pepper Salmon, Couscous, Fresh Herbs, Roasted; Zucchini, Cauliflower, Asparagus
- Salmon Roast: 369 Calories, 12.5g Total Fat, 44.2g Protein, 236mg Sodium, 46.8g Carbs
Garlic Tomato Sauce, Light Cream, Onions, Kalamata Olives, Red Wine Vinegar, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Jasmine Rice, Bell Peppers
- Light Lemon Alfredo Rotini: 415 Calories, 12.1 Total Fat, 38.5g Protein, 312mg Sodium, 62.8g Carbs
Whole Wheat Rotini Pasta, Spinach, Light Alfredo, Garlic, Roasted Carrots, Grape Tomatoes
- Salmon Quinoa Bowl: 310 Calories, 10.6 Total Fat, 42.2g Protein, 242mg Sodium, 32.2g Carbs
Quinoa, Fresh Herbs, Lemon Glazed Salmon, Grapes, Baby Kale, Roasted Zucchini, Bell Peppers, Roasted Corn.
- Spanish Lentils & Salmon: 555 Calories, 13.4g Total Fat, 45.4g Protein, 245mg Sodium, 42.3g Carbs
Spanish Seasoned Lentils, Grilled Salmon, Yellow Squash, Onions, Garlic, Italian Parsley, Bell Peppers, Zucchini
- Lentils Tacos With Avocado Cilantro Sauce: 260 Calories, 12.2 Total Fat, 32g Protein, 212mg Sodium, 40.2g Carbs
Spanish Lentils, Avocado, Cilantro, Flour Tortillas, Roasted Peppers, Lima Beans
- Quinoa Black Bean Burger: 365 Calories, 12.8g Total Fat, 38g Protein, 232mg Sodium, 35g Carbs
Black Beans, Quinoa, Cauliflower, Root Arrow, Roasted Eggplant, Red Onion, Turmeric, Whole Wheat Bread
- Carrot Pesto Quinoa Bowl: 285 Calories, 10.9 Total Fat, 36g Protein, 226mg Sodium, 38.2g Carbs
Tofu, Carrot Pesto, Baby Kale, Grapes, Craisins, Lemon Zest
- Vegetable Spanish Paella: 415 Calories, 15.5g Total Fat, 34g Protein, 245mg Sodium, 52.7g Carbs
Spanish Rice, Asparagus, Cauliflower, Parsley, Artichoke Hearts, Chickpeas
- Spicy Thai Sweet Potato Bowl: 386 Calories, 13.3g Total Fat, 39g Protein, 217mg Sodium, 38.9g Carbs
Sweet Potato, Tofu, Basmati Rice Pilaf, Sesame Seeds, Chili Pepper, Arrow Root, Roasted Peanuts
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca: 426 Calories, 14.3g Total Fat, 38g Protein, 216mg Sodium, 61.4g Carbs
Lentils, Capers, Kalamata Olives, Caramelized Onions, Garlic, Diced Tomatoes, Pepper Flakes, Parsley, Whole Grain Pasta
- Quinoa Tamales: 285 Calories, 12.8 Total Fat, 34g Protein, 211mg Sodium, 26.5g Carbs
Quinoa, Asparagus, Corn Meal, Carrots, Green Beans, Edamame, Chili Pepper, Artichoke Heart
- Roasted Butternut Squash Tacos: 285 Calories, 11.2g Total Fat, 35g Protein, 287mg Sodium, 35.8g Carbs
Roasted Butternut Squash, Flour Tortillas, Lima beans, Chickpeas, Cabbage Slaw
- Sesame Orange Tofu Bowl: 253 Calories, 13.1g Total Fat, 40g Protein, 256mg Sodium, 26.3g Carbs
Grilled Tofu, Orange Sesame Sauce, Broccoli, Edamame, Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Peppers
- Crunchy Thai Peanut Bowl: 295 Calories, 12.3g Total Fat, 38g Protein, 236mg Sodium, 28.9g Carbs
Quinoa, Roasted Peanuts, Sun Flower Seeds, Arugula, Edamame, Carrots, Cabbage, kimchi, Bean Sprouts
- Red Curry With Chickpeas: 285 Calories, 14.2 Total Fat, 35g Protein, 216mg Sodium, 48.9g Carbs
Chickpeas, Beans, Roasted Vegetables, Basmati Rice
- Couscous Chickpea Primavera: 354 Calories, 13.8 Total Fat, 34g Protein, 210mg Sodium, 68.5g Carbs
Israeli Couscous, Lemon Juice, Cilantro, Chickpeas, Olives, Bell Peppers, Basil
- Stuffed Peppers: 375 Calories, 13.1g Total Fat, 42g Protein, 215mg Sodium, 28.4g Carbs
Bell Pepper, Lentils, Chickpeas, Onions, Garlic, Italian Parsley, Grilled Yellow Squash
- Verde Pasta: 412 Calories, 13.4g Total Fat, 41.1g Protein, 232mg Sodium, 47.2g Carbs
Penne Pasta, Light Pesto, Arugula, Chickpeas, Edamame, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Fresh Basil
Why Ideal Meals fueled by FitnessChef for my everyday food and diet?
For no more $9.00/meal, we make it easy to have a consistent (and filling!) variety of meals using locally sourced ingredients that are high in protein and stimulate your taste buds.
Why are these in a bag?
We selected vacuum sealed bags over trays for many reasons, to name a few, see below;
* Easy to transport in a lunch box, backpack, purse, etc.
* More meals can be shipped per order, reducing the number of times we ship to you, and the associated pollution involved.
* Easy to store in a freezer.Reduces the amount of waste that ends up in your trashcan and local landfill.
What about Keto/Paleo/Zone/etc.?
Our meals cater to individuals that may have special dietary needs especially those related to a health condition or procedure (i.e. bariatric diets, gastric bypass diets, etc.)
How should I heat my meals in the microwave?
Put a small puncture in the bag, place it in the microwave for about 2-2 1/2 minutes, hold with cloth, tear open, plate and enjoy! Or place bag in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes, carefully remove from pot, tear open, plate and enjoy!
What if I’m constantly on the road traveling?
Simply find a gas station or any other fine roadside establishment with a usable microwave, put a small puncture in the bag, microwave for recommended time, hold with cloth, tear open, enjoy!
How many calories and how much protein can I expect with each meal?
Most meals are between 380-500 calories with 30-47 grams of protein. One meal is enough to satiate anyone’s hunger.
Should I put my meals in the fridge or freezer?
We recommend putting all your meals in the freezer initially then transition them to the fridge a day or two ahead of eating. Since all of our meals are free of preservatives, they will begin to break down in the fridge if left there for more than a week and will likely not be as flavorful.
How many meal varieties come in my assorted shipment?
As many as we can deliver! Usually we have 5 varieties to include so if you order fewer than 5, you should see one of each. If you order more than 5, then you will start to notice double or triple counts of each variety. Our menu changes every week, so you notice a new variety each order.
How does shipping work?
There is a flat $5 shipping charge for all in-state (Maryland) deliveries.
Why aren’t freezer gel packs included with packaging?
In our tests, we found the supposed biodegradable gel did not break down quickly enough even when subjected to rain and severe heat. Instead, we flash freeze the meals and they serve as their own cooling element during transit.
Do your chefs actually cook these meals or is it mass produced and haphazardly thrown into a tray?
All of our meals are prepared by our chefs, in-house. We source all of the ingredients from our suppliers on a weekly basis, making sure to select only their best stock. Once the raw ingredients are procured, we get to work cooking your meal and putting our hearts into every batch. Then we package all the food and immediately freeze the meals before sending to your doorstep.
Before consuming any food items and or beverages it is encouraged and strongly advised that you consult with your physician and or a licensed dietitian to determine if the consumption of any selected meals are safe based upon one’s current state of health especially if you have any known intolerances and or allergic reactions as a result of consumption of certain foods. All meals are consumed at the buyer’s own risk. Buyer holds Ideal Fitness, LLC, it’s officers, owners, agents, affiliates, partners, representatives and employees harmless from any and all claims which may be brought against them by buyer for any such incurred claims. All sales are final.